Evaporative Air Coolers:
Evaporative Air Cooling Systems are used to offer Natural ventilation for required space. The process involves combination of water evaporation with an air moving system.
Principle of Operation
An evaporative cooling produces effective cooling by
combining a natural process water evaporation with a simple, reliable air-moving system. Fresh outside air is filtered through the saturated evaporative media, cooled by evaporation, and circulated by a blower.
• Lesser Energy requirements
• OPEX and CAPEX lower than Air Conditioning
• Environmentally Friendly
Features of our Cooling Pads
These are the critical components in our Evaporative Air Coolers
1. Water Retention : Our Cooling Pads media, capable of absorbing and retaining water to provide the maximum cooling efficiency.
2. High Efficiency : Cross corrugated and resin treated media allows better wettability and more effective cooling even at lower air volume.
3. Energy Efficient : Allows higher cooling with lower air volume; pads are over 80% efficient.
4. Longer Life : Our is synthesized with specialized antirot chemicals
5. Rigid Structure : The specially engineered fluted structure of Our evaporative pads prevents sagging and resists clogging.