Air Handling Units:
Air Handling Unit is a device used to regulate and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systemAir Handling Units supplies conditioned fresh Outdoor Air to the Building.
Air humidification plays a fundamental role in normal air conditioning processes, as the humidity level needs to be kept constant to ensure personal comfort in air-conditioned spaces. The most common solutions are: – Adiabatic humidification with wetted media – Water spray humidification with one or two nozzle racks – Steam humidification.
Maintains temperature to its optimumworking conditions
Boom Age Engineering Advantage:
• Simple, smart designs for more reliable units
• In -house design and manufacturing for customized solutions help to maintain high quality standards
• The most efficient balance of performance, safety, quality and price
• Unparalleled expertise in chemical and odour control
• Exclusive blends of activated carbon media to better treat specific chemical and odour issues
• Higher quality particle filtration media
• Value-enhanced products that offer unique job site versatility (change
from particle abatement to chemical abatement on-site)